Saturday, November 5, 2016

Update 5th November

Welcome to another Tadhg tv the place to be

Saturday RTE 1 6:35
Paddington
This is supposed to be one of the best kids film ever made and it's full of the best of British actors so you will have bear with I!

Sunday RTE 1 6:35
Ireland's Fittest Family
Well I was going to apply for this myself but I felt out of breath walking from the sofa to the car so I decided against it.

Monday Network 2 10:30
Rubber Bandits Guide
This new comedy featuring Limerick's finest it will be good crack when they were in the studio they were not allowed to bring animals in, so do they had to leave the horse outside,!

Tuesday 9:30
Living with Lucy
This week one of Ireland's top comedians graces us with his presence I wonder who it will be!

Wednesday 10pm
Crazy Heads
This is a brilliant comedy it reminded me a lot of my favourite tTV show Misfits

Thursday 9:30
Anchorman 2
This is the fun sequel to the hit movie find out how Ron and the gang get on when they start working for a 24 hour news network

Friday 8:30
Citizen Khan
This hit sitcom is back and in top form it's a proper good old fashion sitcom with lots of laughs

SOAPS

EastEnders
It's been a big week on the square Lee and Whitney are getting married and in true EastEnders fashion it will all end happy ever after Ben was upset when Phil wrote him out of the will but then what's 100% of nothing

That's Its for this week
All the best Tiger 


No comments:

Post a Comment